Conditions of Use
These conditions apply to when a customer purchases online or in-store in the UK. If the customer accesses the site from another country, they will be responsible for complying with the local laws and regulations of that particular country.
Returns, Refunds and Delivery Policy
At AJ Sports, we like to offer you complete peace of mind and satisfaction when purchasing goods from us. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with the product(s) you have purchased through our website (online), we offer a 14-days money back guarantee or an exchange on the product(s). The goods will need to be returned to us in their original packaging, without any usage and in the same condition as received by you.
Any items that are to be returned should be sent to:
AJ Sports Kingston, 81-85 Robin Hood Way, Kingston, London, SW15 3PW
We aim to deal with any returns within 10 working days. Bearing this in mind, please note the following points on this policy:
1. Once used, all items become non-refundable and non-replaceable unless there is a clear manufacturing fault in the product.
2. Any items purchased that need to be exchanged or refunded (within fourteen days of purchase) have to be in their original packing, unused and in a saleable condition. The customer will need to provide proof of purchase (order number and original invoice) with the returned goods.
3. The cost of items being returned (delivery charges) will need to be paid for by the customer (customers are advised to use a trackable delivery service as AJ Sports cannot take responsibility for items that do not arrive).
4. Exchangeable/Replaceable items exclude used/irreparable bats, underwear protective equipment (such as Abdominal Guards), undergarments (Such as Briefs, Trunks, Jock Straps, Boxer Shorts, Baselayers, etc) or any other used items.
5. If a customer has paid for and requested the preparation service of a cricket bat, we will not be able to replace, exchange or refund this cricket bat once this service has begun (i.e. once the customer has paid for the service) unless there Is a clear manufacturing fault in the cricket bat, in which case, the manufacturer’s warranty will be applied. NOTE – Please be aware that cricket bats are made of wood, hence there is no guarantee on the longevity of bat life. Therefore these cannot be exchanged, replaced or refunded once used. If repairable, we offer a repairing service at a nominal charge.
6. Any Items which are faulty or unsuitable and in need of replacement/exchange need to be returned to us for inspection before a replacement is sent out. We aim to deal with such inquiries as quickly as possible and in most cases, will need the approval of the brand if the maufacturer’s warranty is in place.
7. We aim to dispatch all online orders for delivery within the selected delivery time frame. If a ‘Collect-In-Store’ option is selected, the order will be ready for collection on the selected day at checkout. All deliveries are made on a working day (Monday to Friday). UK Mainland Standard deliveries are made within 3-5 working days. UK Mainland Express deliveries are made with 1-2 working days. We aim to deliver all international orders within 10 working days – please note that there might be local customs and duty taxes for importing goods that need to be paid prior to delivery and these are determined by local government authorities. Please check before ordering.
8. For any refunds on non-faulty products purchased in-store, we offer cash refunds of up to a maximum value of £75 with any remaining balance put on as store credit or gift card.
9. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All items on this website, including photos, icons, symbols, logos, audio material, video material, downloads, and other such things are owned and copyrighted by AJ Sports and are protected by International Copyright Laws.
This site is for limited access to purchase products and services offered by AJ Sports for personal use. This site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold/resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial use without written consent of AJ Sports.
Product/Services Description and Pricing
AJ Sports tries to be as accurate as possible with information posted on the site. But from time to time, some inaccuracies may occur in product descriptions, pricing, and availability. AJ Sports reserves the right to correct any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies and to change and/or update any information at any time without prior notice (including once an order has been placed – in this instance, the customer will be notified accordingly).
Prices and availability are subject to change and all prices include VAT.
The information displayed is considered to be as an invitation to treat, not as a confirmed offer of sale. The contract is confirmed on supply of goods. In the event of an error on AJ Sports’ behalf, the customer will be contacted accordingly with an explanation and a proposed corrected offer
When browsing the internet and using online services, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your web-enabled device, this includes small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
Cookies used on this site are used to improve services for you. These include:
1. Enabling the site to recognise your web-enabled device so you do not have to repeat information already given
2. Recognising that you may already have a username and password so you do not need to enter this every time you are requested
3. Measuring how many people are using the site, so usability can be improved