- Gilbert Revolution X Rugby Ball
- For a match of England Rugby quality, a quality ball is key to ensure players can execute the best performance at the pivotal moments. This is why Gilbert have designed the Revolution X – the best match ball for club rugby.
- As used by the England Rugby stars, the hand stitched ball made for seniors and clubs is pre kicked to guarantee high quality.
- In difficult conditions, it is vital that players have a match ball that stays with them through the critical moments in a game. Gilbert have developed a G-X rubber compound surface with standard grip that players can carry the ball through all circumstances.
- The prominent white, black and gold design includes the signature Gilbert Ellipse branding, presenting Gilbert as the leaders for balls in World Rugby since 1823.