Paceman Pro X2 Bowling Machine
- Highly improved 2018 model for the Pro machine
- Integrated fine tuning length adjustment system to precisely adjust to full and short pitch deliveries
- Upgraded Titan 1/2 HP heavy duty DC motor
- Automatic ball feeder compatible (not included) – can be purchased via the drop down list above
- Adjustable bowling speeds of up to 100kph (with Paceman Light Ball)
- Easy to assemble, put away and store
- Able to produce inswing, outswing, off-spin and leg-spin deliveries
- Can be used with Paceman Red Hard Balls, Light Balls, Junior Balls and Limited Edition Balls
- Maintenance free concave moulded TPR wheel
Note – The bowling machine only comes with one Paceman Reg Ball. We would recommend that you purchase at least a pack of 12 balls either Reg or Light balls from above.
Also Note: The automatic Ball feeder is not included with the machine and needs to be purchased separately from the drop down list above.
For External/Outdoor Use:
If you are looking to use the Paceman Pro machine outdoors where there is no access to a wall socket, you will be required to purchase the following three items from a hardware or DIY store (Screwfix / BatteryTrader.com / or similar):
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery – 12 Volts / 22 Amps or more
- Sinewave Battery Inverter – 600 Watts
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery Charger – 6 Volts / 12 Amps
For customers ordering from the US (or regions where normal power outlet is below 220-240V):
Paceman bowling machines are manufactured to be used on 220-240V power. In the US for example, the standard power supply is 110-120V from a normal power outlet. To run the machine, a simple pure sine wave voltage converter will need to be obtained which will change the power up to 220-240V (with a Wattage of 1000W or more).